We hosted a two-day JobTraQ customer conference in the summer of 2011, and it went extremely well. Attendees received JobTraQ administration training, security recommendations, sneak previews of upcoming features, and face-to-face conversations with several members of our programming team. The customers who attended had such a great time that within a week we received several emails asking when the next event would be. That question has come up repeatedly since then.
We did not have time to do a conference in 2012 because of our office move at the end of the summer, but we have begun setting up an event for May 2013. Some details:
- Location: Frederick, MD
- Length: Two days
- Dates: May 7-8
- Cost: $799 per attendee. If you register before January 31, the cost will be $599.
- Price will include parking, breakfast and lunch both days, as well as dinner with the whole group on the first night.
- Some planned topics:
- JobTraQ Administration
- Deep dive into the new visual workflow designer
- Demonstrations of exciting add-ons from the professional services team
- Case studies of several recent interesting JobTraQ implementations
- How to integrate with the JobTraQ API
- Business Intelligence/Reporting
- Q&A with the product team
- Preview of the feature roadmap for the coming year
We will open the registration form later this month, and announce it broadly at that time. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the event or suggestions about topics or anything else, please comment below.