Swift Software is excited to announce the release of JobTraQ version X6.5.1!
JobTraQ X6.5.1 adds a completely new online Help system, with all-new, updated content, organized to provide at-your-fingertips information and help, and featuring easy search and navigation. Also included is our new performance data logging to help with troubleshooting. Finally, if this is not enough for you, JobTraQ X6.5.1 also supports Microsoft Edge!
Self-hosted customers with an active maintenance agreement can immediately download the self-installing upgrade from the JobTraQ customer portal.
SaaS customers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the upgrade, or simply wait for us to contact you.
To read complete release notes for all current and previous versions of JobTraQ workflow software by Swift Software, please visit our release notes page.
For support, please contact support@JobTraQ.com.
For additional licenses or services, please contact sales@JobTraQ.com.
- 150+ pages of end user documentation.
- 350+ pages of admin documentation.
- Easy to access from within JobTraQ.
- Fully searchable.
Support for Event Tracing for Windows (ETW)
- JobTraQ now uses high-performance ETW logging to record a variety of metrics about its operation. These metrics will help diagnose performance problems and errors.
Microsoft Edge support
- Microsoft Edge is now a supported web browser.
- Activity Stream puts significantly less load on the server when many users are active.
- Every JobTraQ page now sets the X-Frame-Options header to SAMEORIGIN to prevent cross-domain scripting attacks.
- Outlook Sync and workflow web requests require TLS 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2. SSL 3.0 is no longer supported.
- Projects can now be shown on the calendar with specific start and end dates.
- Action permissions are now organized into groups in the Contact Account Info page.
- A new system setting allows admins to configure the Config Sync feature to remove dispatchers and notification recipients from contacts that did not have those entries on the source system.
- Config sync can now export tasks and projects that are referenced in workflow processes.
Application Lifecycle Plans
JobTraQ X6.6 will require Internet Explorer 9 or later
JobTraQ X6.5.1 is the last version of JobTraQ to support Internet Explorer 8. Beginning with JobTraQ X6.6, JobTraQ will only support Internet Explorer 9 and later. This changes will allow us to take advantage of new technologies to significantly improve the performance and power of the JobTraQ user interface.
JobTraQ X6.6 will support the following list of web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Firefox 38+
- Chrome 32+
- Safari 6+
- Microsoft Edge 25+
JobTraQ X6.7 will require SQL Server 2008 or later
Previous versions of JobTraQ required Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later. SQL Server 2005 has been in extended support for several years, and Microsoft is ending all support in April 2016. So JobTraQ X6.7 will require SQL Server 2008 or later.
Updated System Requirements
JobTraQ X6.5.1 requires Windows 2008 or later
Because Microsoft has terminated support for Windows 2003 and 2003 R2, JobTraQ X6.5.1 requires Windows Server 2008 or later.