JobTraQ Task Manager Software supports local time zones for all calendars, dates, and schedules.
The user interface can be translated into any language. All data is stored in Unicode to accommodate Chinese, Russian, and French speakers.
From the U.S. to the United Kingdom to Australia, JobTraQ automatically translates all dates to and from each person’s local time – no matter where you are. Easily have team members or divisions in different countries and still keep everyone focused, organized, and on track.
- Can be translated into any language
- All data stored in Unicode
- Users can use their own local time zone for calendars, dates, schedules
- Accommodates Chinese, Russian, and French
Web Based Software
The JobTraQ Task Manager Software application runs from a client’s own web servers or from our state of the art hosting platform. Accessible from any computer or mobile device with a web browser.
- Run from your own servers
- Run from our state of the art hosting platform
- Mobile app compatible with Android, iOS, Blackberry OS6 & OS5
- Accessible through Windows, Mac, Linux, or anything else
Time Zone Support
Everyone in JobTraQ can use their own local time zone for all calendars, dates, and schedules. There’s never a need for users to manually calculate time zones.
- Automatically translates dates to and from users’ time zones
- Adjusts for Day Light Savings Time
- Team members can use their own local time zone for all schedules, dates, and calendars