JobTraQ is a scalable, enterprise-class task management system with automated workflow capabilities, optional Business Intelligence functionality and a rich API which will integrate with anything.
Perhaps the biggest benefit of JobTraQ is the enterprise task management functionality, which can be deployed with zero involvement of your IT department. Further, JobTraQ is fully customizable to suit your business needs, and can be very rapidly deployed allowing you to get to ROI fast.
Just ask our clients about their success with JobTraQ – our client roster includes Raytheon, Fifth Third Bank, NASA, the FDA., Royal Bank of Scotland, Beazley Insurance and many, many more.
JobTraQ Enterprise Task Management Software Functionality Includes:
- Cross-platform task management for enterprise users delivering true, team collaboration and effective management of business processes.
- Real-time synchronization of data and task completion with full visibility on workflows.
- Role-based permissions allowing you to designate who can see work and statuses, plus who can delegate tasks and receive reports on progress.
- Compliance with business rules and procedures, requiring team members to perform work to your organizational standards plus a full audit trail.
- Recurring task setting and assignment with the click of a mouse.
- Outlook email synchronization for both email and calendars across your user base.
- Automated and ad hoc reminders.
- Job timers for time reporting.
- Scalable to any number of users across different time zones with full international capability.
- On Premises or SaaS versions available with outstanding 24/7 support.
- Fully customizable with a rich, robust API which will integrate with any other platform or tool you are running.
- Truly Mobile with mobile access via the Internet.
- Simple and easy to deploy with NO IT involvement – please ask us for references.
- In-house and on-site admin training.
- Simple to use and intuitive user interface with fast adoption rates.
- Demonstrable ROI and productivity results with very fast payback periods.
- NO lengthy or expensive deployments – we have customers who deployed JobTraQ because traditional enterprise task management solutions took months to deploy, and we also have clients who constructed operational workflows using our demo/pilot deployment in days! Ask for references because we’d love for you to talk with our clients.
- Automated workflows performed on the fly, with no developer involvement, using our simple workflow UI – so simple our own CFO & Marketing Director build their own processes and workflows in minutes without any IT involvement.
- Full reporting and report distribution capability providing reports on work completed and team progress, down to staff member and team/departmental levels.
- No black holes with missed tasks or deadlines and automatic escalation of tasks with missed deadlines or due dates.
- Total visibility of all work tasks created, being performed or completed in real-time.
- State-of-the-art enterprise-class security to N.I.S.T. 800-53 standards.
Our enterprise task management solution allows you to take control over your workflows and task management. But it does not stop there as JobTraQ also provides a suite of tools to rival any traditional Business Process Management (BPM) solution available on the market, e.g. IBM’s Blueworks Live.
Now you can track not only staff productivity and team activity, but also handle resource allocation of any asset used in the work process. Identification of work bottlenecks and balancing team and individual staff member workloads is simple and easy to achieve, with at a glance dashboards and customizable graphical representations showing real-time work and load.
JobTraQ also has a fully integrated task management system with our automated workflow functionality, allowing you to create workflows using our drag-and-drop workflow interface. This allows you to automatically force tasks through your workflow, using the rules and permissions you set to suit how you do business. More than this, you can edit and change your workflows in seconds as you iterate and improve on your business processes – and no coding or specialist skills are required.
JobTraQ also allows you to attach work artifacts to task items as they flow through the system. So, you can attach images or documents, or even finished digital work product, for onward transmission to the next assignee in the workflow. This saves time and money, and also provides the ability to implement QA checks which are effective and adaptable as you see fit.
JobTraQ Enterprise Clients
Our market leading task management software solution is successfully deployed by a host of enterprise and government clients including:
- Lockheed Martin
- Fifth Third Bank
- Libre Digital (RR Donnelley)
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Beazley Insurance
- TransCanada Pipeline
- Constellation Energy
- Demand Manager
- EA Games
- The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (F.D.A.)
- BMI Imaging
- Affinity Express
Frequently Asked Questions by Enterprise Users
Do I Need IT Involvement?
No, though in practice our customers frequently involve IT as a ‘sanity check’ on our task management solution, and also to provision a server for the On Premises version of JobTraQ.
Do You Have a SaaS Version?
Do You Have an On-Premises Version?
How Long Does It Take To Deploy JobTraQ?
Our SaaS version can be ready to use within hours, and live task-management and automated workflows are typically functioning in your live environment within days depending on how you wish to use JobTraQ and your current understanding of your business processes and workflows.
The On Premises version takes about an hour to install, however it does require physical or virtual servers, along with software prerequisites, so it may take a little longer to setup than our SaaS offering. In any event, it is fully functional and in use by your people within days, if not sooner.
This also means that there are considerable cost savings for our clients when it comes to deployment, with the risk of budget and timelines being broken almost totally absent.
Can I Customize JobTraQ to Our Business Infrastructure and Setup?
JobTraQ is fully customizable and will work with any other platform or application.
Further, JobTraQ allows your user/admins to fully customize task management, automated workflow creation and reporting to tailor your unique business environment, including full enforcement of business rules, compliance & QA procedures as well as providing a full audit trail.
How Is JobTraQ Licensed?
JobTraQ is licensed by assignees – we are currently working on our pricing structure and will be publishing pricing and terms shortly.
Please call or email us for current pricing.
Is Your SaaS Version Secure?
We currently run our hosted SaaS through our own data center, which is state of the art and NIST 800-53 compliant and delivers a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
We are also proud of the fact that our secure premises in Maryland, United States, have never experienced an unauthorized entry too.
Experience the freedom & effectiveness of JobTraQ today – the market leading Enterprise Task Management Solution available today.
USA United States of America
+1.866.640.CODE (2633) toll-free
+1.301.668.CODE (2633) local (Maryland, D.C.)
UK United Kingdom
+44 (0) 20 3598 5156 local (London)
+61 2 8015 2995 local (Sydney)
Back to Task Management Software.
Learn how JobTraQ is used as a Job Management Software solution here.